How to remove blackness of private parts female. Vaginal bleaching is the process of whitening the external genitals and it can be done with the help of topical creams, and laser treatments, chemical peels, ointments, and serums available in the market, especially for this purpose.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Vagina Whitening – What is it & How to remove blackness of private parts female?
In our society has always had unrealistic beauty standards for women like slim body and fairer skin. But now it extended to the vaginas. Having a fair vagina is emerging as a new trend these days. But many women think about- why is my private area dark? These standards can have a frightening effect on women self or perception of their own body. It also affect their physical and emotional health, relationships, confidence. Many of the brands selling them vagina whitening creams. How to remove blackness of private parts female.
Why do women feel their vaginas need to look cute or nice?
But there are some of the reasons why women want to make their vagina more beautiful:
- Due to lack of knowledge makes many women anxious
- Demand or complaints from partners
- How to lighten the vagina area?’ or ‘how to get a perfect vagina?’ Influencers posting content on
- Which creates a false illusion of how women’s vulvar area is supposed to look because the porn industry showcases models who only have fair pink vaginas.
- With chemical/laser treatments and popular cosmetic treatments are offering For perfect vagina.
Vaginal Whitening Creams:
There are all of these factors have given brands a chance to capitalise on women’s vulnerabilities. Various type of advertisement promises to enhance the vulvar skin’s (vaginal skin) colour through vaginal creams. But these creams claim to give a flawless and spotless vagina by using bleaching agents.
However, gynaecologists do not recommend using these cream and harmful chemicals like:
- Hydroquinone: May cause ochronosis, a rare condition leading to dark and thick skin.
- Steroids: Results in skin thinning which further causes a decrease in immunity.
Other harmful effects, if we use vaginal whitening creams can cause such as:
- Disbalance in pH levels of vaginal skin
- Increase the probability of infections in private parts
- Bad odour
- Loss of sensation
How to Bleach Your Private Area?
Vaginal bleaching is the process of whitening the external genitals and it can be done with the help of topical creams, laser treatments, chemical peels, ointments, and serums available in the market, especially for this purpose. There have been many speculations around their efficiency and effectiveness.
American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ACOG) strictly opposes the use of any such vaginal beautifying procedures. A paper published by them on “vaginal rejuvenation and cosmetic vaginal procedures” states that these processes make the vagina prone to dyspareunia, infection, scarring, altered sensation, and adhesions.
The DON’TS: How to Remove Blackness of Private Parts female?
Several blogs on the internet suggest DIY hacks and natural remedies for “how to lighten vaginal area?” and “how to tighten vagina at home if we using remedies”. And some of the popular ones encourage the application of the following natural ingredients:
- Gram Flour or Besan
- Aloe vera
Discusses that no scientific study reports any benefit from vaginal whitening processes so far a journal published by NCBI on “Vaginal Douching: Evidence for Risks or Benefits to Women’s Health. Discouraged its use because of the harmful effects many organisations, such as the American College of Nurse-Midwives, the American Medical Association, the American Medical Women’s Association, and the American Public Health Association.
Why Do Vaginas Have Darker Skin?
Women vaginas are vary in shape, size and colour. These differences are natural, and the best thing you can do is accept your private body parts as they are. We don’t recommended and you don’t need societal standards to say you are perfect.
The rest of the body is perfectly normal Scientifically, it is proven that having darker vulva skin than. Vaginal skin has high melanocytes, which causes pigmentation as per studies . But other typical reasons for a darker vulvar area could be:
- Lack of ventilation and tight clothes
- Hormonal changes due to PCOS/PCOD and you can try performing yoga for PCOD to treat this condition.
- Higher estrogen level
- Excess body weight increases friction but you can opt for the benefits of Jowar in weight loss.
- Vitamin deficiency and ageing factor
- Some skin diseases
Skin disease or medical condition any unusual darkening of vagina can also be an indication. But under such circumstances, consult a dermatologist or gynaecologist instead of using any whitening cream or DIY hacks available on the internet.